The sun and warmth are reminders that summer is right around the corner. And, what does summer mean at Yoga Dear?? Get ready for our THIRD ANNUAL Yoga in the Park series and our annual Summer Challenge 2018! Here are the details:
- Yoga in the Park - Saturday, June 23 // Saturday, July 21 // Saturday, August 4 at 8:00 a.m. - This summer we hope to pack the park with a vibrant sea of yoga students, friends and family. All classes are free and are open to ANYONE. Seriously. Anyone. Your five year old. Your neighbor. Your significant other. That person in front of you at Amami. Help us get as many folks as we can to Hufnagle Park to celebrate summer, yoga, and community! All the details are HERE. Please register and let us know you'll be there.
- Sign up for the Summer Challenge 2018! - The Yoga Dear Summer Challenge encourages your yoga practice and helps you meet other folks at the studio. We LOVE that practicing here means coffee together post-class, hugs from your favorite yogis, and a true sense of support from like minded souls. If you want to meet more people in the Lewisburg area, and want a nudge to kick your practice up a notch, then please sign up! When you complete the following, you'll be entered to win a $150 Gift Certificate to Yoga Dear. Not too shabby, right? Here’s how to enter:
- Fill out this quick form to enter the Summer Challenge so we can place you in a “Yoga Dear Crew.
- Take 20 yoga classes over the summer months and track your progress in studio on our Challenge Board.
- Get together with your Yoga Crew, snap a pic, and post it in our Yoga Dears Facebook Group.
- Practice with us at least one time at Yoga in the Park!
- That’s it. <3
The Summer Challenge begins on Sunday, June 10, 2018 and ends on August 31, 2018. Please sign up by May 24, 2018 so we can put together your Crew!
Will you help us fill up Hufnagle Park this summer for Yoga in the Park? Are you super excited about another studio challenge and a chance to connect with other yoga-loving humans? Please let me know. I don’t want to rush spring, but y’all, this summer’s is going to be fun. ;)