Yoga Dear Mama
Prenatal, Postnatal, & Yoga for Preconception w/Leanne Matullo
E-RYT, RPYT, M.A.
For years, Leanne studied yoga, meditation, and alternative healing modalities during the trials of infertility. Along the way, she realized she had a love for supporting women with their own journey towards motherhood, during pregnancy and postpartum, in a way that invites conversation, curiosity, strength, silliness, and intelligent movement.
Here, you'll find classes that meet you where YOU are at - conception, all trimesters, practices that challenge you, classes to calm, healing postpartum, and more.
Yoga Dear Mama helps mothers feel:
- Emotionally & physically supported during pregnancy and during the postpartum period
- Knowledgeable about their childbirth options
- Strong in their bodies, minds, and hearts
- Connected to themselves, a larger community, and their growing babies
Yoga Dear Mama offers online classes (launching soon!), a regular newsletter, in-person classes, workshops, trainings, and specialty programs.
Yoga Dear Mama Online [Join our newsletter to get on the launch list!]
Yoga Dear Mama Letters & Teachings
Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga classes, workshops, and trainings
Private Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga
Prenatal Yoga weaves together yoga movement, breath, childbirth education & body awareness. Here, you'll deepen the connection to your body, mind, and growing baby in classes especially crafted for your needs throughout all trimesters - and no prior yoga experience is necessary! During a prenatal yoga session, we will:
- Address any aches, and apply therapeutic applications to support your changing body (i.e. alleviating nausea, backache, swelling, round ligament pain, and more)
- Move through poses and breathing techniques that prepare your body for labor, strengthen and lengthen muscles, optimize the pelvic floor, improve digestion and circulation, exercise the spine, and increase overall comfort
- Briefly explore themes for each class, including laboring positions, hormones involved in birth, building a team of support, and more
- Connect with other women in an atmosphere that's warm, safe, and fun!
Prenatal Yoga is led in a small group setting allowing you to feel safe, comfortable, and supported here in class and throughout your pregnancy, and can also be held privately.
Postnatal Yoga "Body"shops
POSTnatal Yoga "Body"shops
Check back for future dates.
POSTnatal Yoga will reacquaint you with your body after undergoing a transformational experience - physically, mentally, and emotionally. Learn how to safely restore your core. Practice exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor post-delivery (this is essential!). Open up the shoulders and chest after so much baby carrying and feeding. Enjoy your body in these workshops focused on building your muscle strength, gentle stretching, and healing after birth.
Bring your babies! While POSTnatal is focused on mamas, there will be interaction with babies. Feel free to nurse, rock, sway your baby throughout the practice. Suitable for new mamas 6-8+ weeks postpartum.
All sessions led by Yoga Dear owner and director, Leanne Matullo, E-RYT & RPYT. Leanne trained in prenatal and postnatal yoga with the Prenatal Yoga Center in NYC. Leanne welcomed her first baby in July, and specializes in women's health and wellness surrounding fertility, pre-conception, prenatal, and postnatal care.