Weekend Yoga Retreat at the Himalayan Institute
Friday, May 11 - Sunday, May 13, 2018
Defining a "Yoga" Lifestyle
led by Leanne Matullo, E-RYT 200, PRYT
Yoga teaches awareness, acceptance, flexibility, surrender. It teaches us that we have all the answers we need, all the tools for joyous, fulfilled living right at our fingertips.
But, you know what? Sometimes, we need the space to learn, to sit with new thoughts and fall into movement away from our everyday routine in order to develop that sense of knowing. Don't you think? Leave the dishes behind. Save the food prep for another day. Pack your softest and comfiest yoga pants, and join us for a weekend of yoga, meditation, connection, learning, delicious food...and definitely laughter...because we do that a lot here.
- 4 Specialty Yoga Classes for all levels of experience!
- A session to discuss the Yamas & Niyamas, aka what makes up the "yoga" way of living
- A workshop to help you develop your own Home Yoga Practice
- 2 Nights at the Himalayan Institute (choice of Shared, Standard, Deluxe, and Guest House accommodations)*
- Delicious ayurveda-style meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)*
- Cookie & chai tea welcome on Friday evening at 4:00 p.m.
- Private Outdoor Bonfire on Saturday night
- Access to the meditation room, tea cafe, beautiful grounds, and offerings of the Institute
- Wonderful Yoga Dear company!
*Please note: Accommodations + meals are NOT included in the weekend tuition rate. They must be booked via the Institute’s website. For example, a shared room is $65/night.
- Explore your practice in 90 minute classes, each with an extensive warm-up, asana (movement) practice, cool down, and meditation.
- Learn breathing techniques in each class that can help aid in stress/anxiety relief, create better focus, and promote more sound sleep.
- Discover Yoga Nidra! Also known as “yogic sleep” or the greatest rest EVER.
- Learn and discuss the elements that make up the yogic lifestyle in a workshop on the “Yamas & Niyamas.” Together, we'll uncover ways to incorporate these yogic principles into your everyday life.
- Relax, unwind, and connect with new and old friends, nature, and above all...yourself.
Scroll down for Early Bird & Regular Rates
Early Bird Rates:
Register by Friday, March 16, 2018.
Yoga + Workshops + Welcome Party + Bonfire = $305 // $285 for Yearly Members/Teacher Trainees
*Book Accommodations Separate
Yoga + Workshops + Welcome Party + Bonfire = $345 // $325 for Yearly Members/Teacher Trainees
*Book Accommodations Separate
Pay in full OR hold your space with a deposit by March 16, 2018! Please visit the Mind Body Online Store for details. Balance of retreat will be due by April 11, 2018. Deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable.
Questions? Shoot us a message below!
Use code YDR0518 when booking your room. Yoga Retreat Space is limited. We recommend booking your room early to ensure your choice accommodation (Shared, Standard, Deluxe, Guest House). Please also note roommate preference.