Private Yoga Sessions
Currently, Leanne is closed for private clients. Interested in starting your private yoga journey this fall? She'll be open to clients again then, taking on a select few. Please write to us (see below) to add your name to the waitlist and to schedule your consultation.
Are private yoga sessions for you? Let's see...
- You seek to start a yoga practice or deepen your understanding
- You are a woman who seeks healing and wellness from the inside out
- You are dealing with anxiety, and/or serious stress and it's affecting your life
- You want to optimize your fertility
- You are currently pregnant or recently had a baby and would love a specialized practice
- You seek a full mind, body, and spiritual connection
- You like to have a little (okay, a lot) of fun
In a private yoga session, you’ll get:
- An initial consultation to discuss your unique needs & goals
- Personalized meditation and movement designed for your body and what it needs in its current state
- Breathing techniques to practice in the studio and at home
- Awareness of the energetic body as we move throughout a session
- Support for designing a morning meditation practice or yoga routine that works for you
- Time to discuss your body and stressors that might be affecting you, movement, & meditation
Leanne specializes in supporting individuals who seek to deepen their yoga practice, navigate women's health, and manage stress and anxiety. She also works with teens and young adults to help develop their own home yoga plans early on in life. Private Yoga is NOT simply a private class or a personal training session. Instead, it's helping you find peace within one breath, one mantra, one movement, and maybe one giggle at a time.
Education: E-RYT-200. M.A. Education & Human Development. Prenatal Yoga Center Certification in Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga. YoKid Certification for Kids/Teens. B.A. Corporate/Community Relations. Dancer of 22+ Years.
Say hello! Let's talk about yoga...
Please note: Leanne Matullo, Studio Owner & Director, is on maternity leave. Rebekah DeLong, Studio Manager, will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible!
Yoga for women's health
Women go through so very many life phases. If you're interested in prenatal & postnatal yoga, yoga for fertility, yoga to support your cycle, or baby & me programming (maybe it's all of the above?), then you're in the right place. Sign up here to never miss yoga sessions and classes catered totally to you, and receive a special Yoga for Women Reading + Resource Guide, too.
Private Yoga Packages
Schedule a complimentary conversation with Leanne to discuss your unique needs and to make sure we're the right fit for each other. Please email email@example.com.
- Includes a 75 minute initial consultation to discuss health, lifestyle, objectives and outcomes, as well as a range of motion assessment
- Subsequent 60 minute sessions, carefully crafted based off of your needs in the moment and overall goals
- Check-in's on your goals & progress during our sessions
- Support in creation of a morning yoga routine and your home yoga practice
- Personalized adjustments, aromatherapy, and exploration of the chakras and mantras
4 Sessions: $335 self-care investment
8 Sessions: $645 self-care investment
Each class includes time for discussion, meditation, breath work, and physical practice, depending on your goals for the day. Classes can be scheduled once or twice weekly. 4 session package expires 2 months from first session. 8 session packages expires 3 months from first session. Due to a full roster of clients and maternity leave, Leanne is currently accepting only five clients at a time, starting in September. Please write to her via the form above or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation fee of $45 applies without 24 hours notice.
Travel fee of $45 applied to packages outside the Yoga Dear studio.
Semi Private Yoga Session:
For packages for 2-3 individuals, see rates above + $25/additional person.
Single session for 2-3 Individuals at 75 Minutes - $95 + $25/ additional person. $25 travel fee applies outside of Yoga Dear studio.
*Please note we require 24 hour notice for ALL cancellations. All packages and sessions are non-refundable.
**Please email email@example.com to inquire about appointment times not open on the online scheduler.
Talk to Leanne by writing to her at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Instagram @leannematullo.