Private Yoga Sessions
Private Yoga is the perfect fusion of movement, conversation, and rest to help you feel your very best. Think yoga poses and yogic philosophy meets talk therapy. With Leanne’s background in education & human development, career counseling, dance, and extensive yoga training and teaching, you can expect sessions carefully crafted to meet your physical and mental needs...because after all, they are intertwined.
Private Yoga is a good fit for you if:
- You seek to start a yoga practice or deepen your understanding of yoga, including the lifestyle + the physical poses
- You are dealing with anxiety, and/or serious stress and you need the tools to cope
- You are at a personal crossroads and want the support to move through with guidance and grace
- You seek a full mind, body, and spiritual connection
- You want to optimize your fertility and welcome a baby
- You are pregnant or recently had a baby and need a special prenatal or postnatal program
- You enjoy hands-on assists and adjustments
- You have a good sense of humor
In a private yoga session, you’ll get:
- An initial consultation to discuss your unique needs & goals
- Personalized meditation and movement
- Time to discuss your body and stressors that might be affecting your mind, movement, & meditation
- A 5-10 minute check-in at every session - How are you feeling in your body? Has anything come up for you emotionally recently? What do you want to practice today?
- 45-50 minutes of movement, breathing, and meditation to practice with support as well as at home
- 5-10 minute post practice check-in: What questions do you have? How can we move forward with this emotion, physical ailment, concern? How can we encourage a home practice to keep you healthy in body and mind?
- Support for designing a morning meditation practice and a home yoga routine that works for you
Leanne specializes in supporting individuals who seek to deepen their yoga practice, navigate fertility, prepare for birth, heal postpartum, and manage stress and anxiety. She applies a hands-on approach to private yoga (literally!). Private Yoga is NOT simply a private class or a personal training session. Instead, it's helping you find peace within one breath, one mantra, one movement, and one smile at a time. To read more about Leanne's background and education, please visit: http://www.yogadear.com/our-team/.
Private Yoga Packages
Schedule a complimentary conversation with Leanne to discuss your unique needs and to make sure we're the right fit for each other. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes a 75 minute initial consultation to discuss health, lifestyle, objectives and outcomes, as well as a range of motion assessment
- Subsequent sessions carefully crafted based off of your needs and overall goals
- Check-in's on your goals & progress during our sessions
- Support in creation of a morning yoga routine and your home yoga practice
4 Sessions (60 minutes): $399
8 Sessions (60 minutes): $718 - save $80!
4 Sessions (75 minutes): $497
8 Sessions (75 minutes): $892 - save $100!
NEW! Online Private Yoga Package
4 Sessions (60 minutes): $399
15% off for first 3 clients
Classes can be scheduled once or twice weekly. 4 session package expires 2 months from first session. 8 session packages expires 4 months from first session. Leanne accepts a limited amount of clients at a time. Please write to her via the form above or email@example.com.
Cancellation fee of $45 applies without 24 hours notice.
Travel fee of $45 applied to packages outside the Yoga Dear studio.
Semi Private Yoga Session:
For packages for 2-3 individuals, see rates above + $25/additional person.
Single session for 2-3 Individuals at 75 Minutes - $125 + $25/ additional person. $25 travel fee applies outside of Yoga Dear studio.
*Please note we require 24 hour notice for ALL cancellations. All packages and sessions are non-refundable.
**Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about appointment times not open on the online scheduler.
Talk to Leanne by writing to her at email@example.com or via Instagram @leannematullo.